Apparelaholic - I am gad I am angry I am enough I am enough shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://apparelaholic.com/product/i-am-gad-i-am-angry-i-am-enough-i-am-enough-shirt/

My mom and I were inseparable. When she died, I didn’t know where to turn for her wisdom, solace, and companionship. But as I’ve lived with my grief, I’ve realized there are many ways I can stay in contact with her, whether I’m cooking a meal that we once made together (buttered chicken, tikka masala with naan) or watching a show or film we both loved (This Is Us, Pose). I feel her with me while watching videos of her as she looks directly into the I am gad I am angry I am enough I am enough shirt also I will do this camera or listening to old voicemails. She calls me “babygirl” and dances around playfully, bringing everyone around her to tears because she was just that funny. Whenever I have a brief reconnection with her infectious joy, I always wish I could hear from her just one more time.

I am gad I am angry I am enough I am enough shirt

A couple of weeks after my mother passed away, I reached out to a friend I’d met through local Black feminist circles in Charlotte, North Carolina. She was shocked to hear about my mom. She asked if I wanted “a reading.” When I agreed, I heard a deck of cards being shuffled over the I am gad I am angry I am enough I am enough shirt also I will do this phone. I was struck by how accurately the cards synced with the current situations of my life and likely events of the future. I inquired about the basis of the reading, and she explained that it was a spiritual practice called hoodoo.

I am gad I am angry I am enough I am enough shirt hoodie.jpg

Home:  https://apparelaholic.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Toad Tool Band Drummer Shirt

Official Black Pumas September 18, 2024 The Refinery In Charleston, SC Poster Shirt

Official Carter Mondale In 76 Shirt